Good For YOU, My Friend!
You’ve cleaned a path through your home and you are now on the way to living with only the things that enhance your life.
You no longer have:
- 3 potato peelers, 5 half-used candles and 12 cans of sodium-enriched soup that made your blood pressure soar.
- Or out-of-date magazines and coupons, or that stack of junk mail.
- You’ve even let go of some cherished family items that you no longer cherish.
BUT what should you do with the bags of clothes, books, and other stuff that is no longer useful to you, but too good to just throw away?
- Drop your stuff off at a thrift shop that supports your favorite charity – some of them will even send a truck for pick-up.
- There are roadside bins for dropping off your extras, and there are groups that regularly have food or clothing drives that would welcome your contributions.
However, I want to share with you a great third option that is so easy and convenient.
3. It is called the “GIVE BACK BOX”.
The purpose of the “Give Back Box” is to provide an effortless and convenient method of donating all kinds of used items. The “Give Back Box” not only provides an easy way to be part of a truly good cause, it gives a secondary use to corrugated boxes by guaranteeing the boxes will be recycled.
So every time you receive an online order, fill the box with some of your reusable stuff. Print the free label and drop it by the post office or UPS. This is a very clever solution to help you declutter and it costs you literally nothing.
Think about it – not only do you clear your space of usable items you no longer need, you also recycle any cardboard boxes that are in your home and you are helping others! Sounds like a win-win, doesn’t it?
Goodbye (to stuff others can use),
P.S. If you love to make lists like I do, I also just discovered this journal I wanted to share with you. Friends helping friends to just Let Go!